Loosing weight must be systematic to avoid safety issues. When we ask ourselves, how can someone safely loose weight? Let's say losing weight safely, does it mean that there are risks? If so what are those risks? Some of the risks are:
- Loosing muscle mass too quickly.
- Loose skin.
- Slow metabolism.
For the most part, slow metabolism can be fixed. If you do resistance training you should be able to keep majority of your muscles. With muscles intact, you should also be able to keep off any loose skin issues.
So basically if you’re doing resistance training, you can safeguard yourself against two potential risks mentioned above.
Now coming to the actual question. How much weight can you lose?
Basic laws of physics apply here. 1 gram fat = 9 calories, 1 gram carbs= 4 calories, 1 gram of protein= 4 calories. So essentially, it’s calories in vis-a-vis calories out. That means that if you wish to lose weight you have to be in a deficit and if you wish to gain, you’ll have to be in surplus.
So losing weight fast depends on a couple of factors like how much do you weigh, your age, and how far are you willing to go to lose weight. People who weigh more tend to lose more weight at a faster pace since they’re heavier than others. Anyway, here are some tips to lose weight at a safe pace. Click the link: https://bit.ly/3lIYRuG
Many people follow this method and are able to lose 30 pounds in 3–4 months. This takes a lot of effort and willingness to do anything to lose weight! Being healthy is very important. Click here: https://bit.ly/2L9UZGs
- Cutting back on starches and sugars can help you lose weight. These types of food stimulate the secretion of insulin which is the main fat storage hormone in the body. When your insulin level goes down, it makes it easier for fats to get burned instead of carbohydrates.
- Eat protein and vegetables Eating more protein can boost your metabolism and can make you stop thinking about food since you’ll be so full. Eating low carb vegetables is another good food to eat. You can eat a lot of vegetables and you’ll barely be taking in any calories which is awesome. And it’s super healthy for you which is another plus.
- Make sure you sleep well! Not getting enough sleep can definitely make you gain weight fast. 8 hours a day is a good night’s sleep.
- Exercise is also another thing you must do! You can either run, lift weights, or even do sprints! Anything will do, just make sure you do some sort of exercise. This will give you healthier skin, it will give you more energy which can lead to weight loss and more positive vibes, and it will even get your body healthier.
- Water. Make sure you drink a lot of water because it can hydrate your body and help you lose weight. Water helps to raise your metabolism and can improve your fat burning rate. Drinking water before a meal can also help you feel more satisfied and eat less which is great! Water can also help your brain and muscles to function at full capacity. Which is another awesome thing. It is better to drink water before, during, and after exercise. See link: https://bit.ly/3lIYRuG
- Supplements! You really need supplements since some always work out very well Click here: https://bit.ly/2JPiGTC but you never know right? When serious people are trying to lose weight they also use supplements since they want to lose around 30 pounds which is tough. Don’t get me wrong, you can lose weight without it, as long as you change your diet and exercise, but sometimes people don’t have time to do that so supplements is the next best thing. Some of the best recommended supplements that help to hasten weight loss safely are mentioned in the links below.
- Links; https://bit.ly/33J0X7D and https://bit.ly/2JPiGTC